- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Incredible wildlife viewing in the natural sanctuary of the Ngorongoro Crater
- A chance to see the infamous tree climbing lions of Manyara and the Serengeti
- The vast wide open plains of the Serengeti, teeming with wildlife
- Dates scheduled around the wildebeest migration
Our safari starts with Lake Manyara and its fantastic birdlife with over 400 recorded species. From here we continue to the Serengeti National Park. Tanzania’s flagship park is contiguous with the Masai Mara and it is not uncommon to see lions, cheetahs or even leopards. The giant caldera of the Ngorongoro Crater boasts stunning scenery as well as prolific wildlife, whilst Tarangire National Park is famous for its herds of elephants which can number in the hundreds.
Day 1: Start Arusha.
Day 2: To Lake Manyara with game drives in the park.
Day 3: Drive through Ngorongoro Conservancy; afternoon game drive in the Serengeti.
Day 4: Full day of game drives in the Serengeti.
Day 5: Morning game drive in the Serengeti; afternoon drive to Ngorongoro
Day 6: Game drive in Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 7: Game drive in Tarangire N.P; stay at a lodge within the park.
Day 8: Morning game drive; transfer to Arusha, end.
- 1 night hotel, 2 nights lodges, 4 nights permanent tented camps , All accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Travel by 4WD safari vehicles
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader and safari drivers
- Some long drives on bumpy roads
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to/from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Tanzania Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 163+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Tanzania Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 465 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 05 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Tanzania Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Tanzania Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.