- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Gamedriving safaris through Northern National parks
- Witness the 8th Wonder of the world – Wildebeest Migration
- Tarangire home of Elephants World Largest Mammals
- Experience the spectacle of predator versus prey
Your nights will be spent under the stars in a mix of lodges, permanent tent camps, and mobile tented camp. Wake up in your own private camp in the heart of the Ngorongoro plains to the soft sound of Maasai cow bells as a new day begins over The Great Rift Valley.
This safari is designed to not only provide you with an exceptional opportunity to encounter the Big 5, but also to position you in the perfect spot to experience the Great Migration. This is a trip to Africa that truly has it all.
Day 1: Welcome to Arusha, Tanzania
Day 2: Arusha to Manyara National Park
Day 3: Manyara to Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti Central Areas
Day 5: Serengeti Ntl Park to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 6: Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Tarangire
Day 7: Tarangire - Arusha
- Local tourist taxes
- Bottled Water at all times while on safari
- Park or reserve entry fees - where applicable
- Driver's salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Pick up from airport of arrival and drop off to the airport of departure
- Ground transportation with a linguistic driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Game drives or sightseeing as detailed on the itinerary - where indicated
- Transport based on excellent 4X4 Vehicle (Landcruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Full board Accommodation and all meals at hotels as mentioned in the itinerary – ( Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner )
- Zanzibar 3 days all inclusive
- International flights
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional
- Airport customs entry visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Any tour mentioned as optional tour e.g. Visit the maasai village, Olduvai Gorge etc
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.