- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Drives
We set our canvas tent camps under the stars right in the midst of the wildness giving you the best of what the country's national parks have to offer. Our guides and operators try and ensure that you get to see the best there is to see in each of these national parks to ensure that you have the most memorable experience of your time in Africa.
We have an excellent team of guides who have been travelling inside the wildness for more than twenty years. They are well versed with each park on your itinerary and what it has to offer.
We also use advanced camping equipment to give you the most comfortable stay.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro National Park to Arusha
- Transport in 4x4 landcruiser pop up roof
- All entry fees
- Camping equipments
- All meals
- 2nights in at the Hotel in Arusha
- Driver guide
- Enough drinking water during the tour
- Pick up and drop off
- Lunch boxes
- Bed and breakfast at the hotel in Arusha
- Sleeping bags
- Both local and international flight cost
- Items of personal nature
- bevarage and alcoholic drinks at the camp/hotel
- Dinner at the Hotel in Arusha
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.