- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Bird watching
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See large elephant herds in Tarangire National Park
- Enjoy a game drive in the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater
- Travel around in fourwheel drives with popup roofs for a better view
Drive to Tarangire National Park and see some of the largest herds of elephants in Africa. Explore an area which is regarded as the biggest ecosystem outside of the Serengeti. Your next destination is the Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest intact volcanic caldera and one of the most densely populated wildlife reserves in Africa. In fact, if you are lucky enough, you will get the chance to see all the Big 5 during a single game drive in Ngorongoro.
Choose our budget camping tour and enjoy African beauty and wilderness without having to pay a lot for it. For more on this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater tour - Arusha
- Transport provided by modified 4WD Land Cruisers or Land Rovers
- Services of a professional guide and chef
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- Camping gear
- International flight tickets
- All items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for your safari guide and camp staff
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages at the campsite
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.