- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7089
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French
- Witness the Wildebeest Migration in season
- Tanzania's Top 3 safari destinations
- See the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater & Tarangire
- Fully inclusive accommodation
Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania
Day 2: Visit Arusha National Park
Day 3: Drive to Tarangire National Park
Day 4: Tour at Lake Manyara National Park
Day 5: Ndutu Plains, Southern Serengeti
Day 6: Transfer to Serengeti National Park
Day 7: Full day in Serengeti Plain
Day 8: Serengeti - Full Day Game Drive
Day 9: Drive to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 10: Depart day
- Scheduled game drives and activities
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- All meals on the safari
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- Airport transfers to lodge
- Airport transfers
- Private 4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- All national park fees
- Items of a personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Liquors, beers and bottle beverages
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees & Tips
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSafari Packing List Below is a list of items we recommend that you bring on safari. It is crucial that you bring sunglasses and protective clothing since the car roof will be open during game drives. Bring a hard-brim hat that offers more protection from the sun as a floppy-brim hat will not hold firm when the car is moving. There are no luggage weight restrictions on safari but try to limit your luggage on safari. Excess luggage is placed on the front roof of the car, and high luggage piles may limit your game viewing. It is always possible to leave excess luggage in the hotel in Arusha. We recommend that you keep a small day pack in the car that contains the following items: rain gear, 2 liters of water, camera, film, binoculars, guide books, sunglasses, lunch, extra layer, passport, money and any other item that may be required during the game drive. This is due to the fact that you will not have access to the luggage on the roof until you reach the lodge/campsite in the evening. You will also have an opportunity to buy souvenirs on safari so you may plan for the purchases as you wish. During camping safaris, we do provide tents, sleeping mattresses, tables and chairs. Clothing Long sleeved lightweight shirt for protection from the sun Sweater/jacket and pants for cold temperatures experienced at night Hat with hard brim Bathing suit Camp towel Socks Sandals Lightweight hiking shoes Short pants Sunglasses Remember to bring enough clothing for the entire safari as you may not have them washed (lodges do offer laundry service) during safari Personal Items Lip shiner Toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo Ziploc bags for camera and toiletries Bug repellent Hand Wipes Other Items Camera and film. Bring plenty of film as you might not be able to find the desired speed or brand in Tanzania. We recommend at least 3 rolls of film per day on safari. Or bring Digital Camera with enough memory. Extra camera batteries Flash bright Binoculars Locks for baggage Video camera Wildlife guides Small backpack for car Money belt
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?