- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the world famous national parks–Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater.
- African Wildlife
- Visit Maasai Vilages
On safari, your guide is your tracker, teacher, translator and friend. Northern Masailand Safaris’ competent and knowledgeable guides are key to a fantastic safari experience. Our guides were all born and raised in Tanzania and are trained naturalists, environmentalists and unparalleled game spotters. Having lived a lifetime in Tanzania, they are passionate about sharing the land they know and love.
Day 1: Serengeti National Park
Day 2: Day 2: Serengeti National Park then to Ngorongoro
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- Private Safari Vehicle 4 x 4 open roof
- Airport transfers JRO.ARUSHA/JRO
- Professional driver guide
- Government taxes
- Food, drinks e.g water, coffee, juice, champagne and snacks
- All Park Entry Fees
- Full Board Accommodation
- Any other transfer and tours
- Any Airfare and visas
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.