- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Tarangire National Park, see big games
- Travel to Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's most popular safari destination
- Explore the Ngorongoro Crater
- Take a trip to Lake Eyasi and Lake Natron
Start your safari trip form Lake Manyara National park, which is known as bird-watchers' paradise. Your next destination is Serengeti National Park, Tanzania’s most famous and largest national park, where the spectacular, annual wildebeest migration takes place.
Take a trip to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, which is home to the Ngorongoro Crater, the largest intact crater in the world. See the abundant wildlife found in this small space, including elephants, rhinos, cheetahs, lions, leopards, and hyenas.
Get the opportunity to meet the Hadzabe, one of the last hunter-gatherers in Africa. Also learn more about the Datoga and Barbaig tribes, who still forge their hunting spears. Enjoy the best of our services and luxury facilities throughout the duration of the tour.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport - Arusha
Day 2: Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti game drive
Day 5: Serengeti - the Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater floor
Day 7: Ngorongoro - Lake Natron
Day 8: Lake Natron - Lake Eyasi
Day 9: Lake Eyasi - Tarangire Park
Day 10: Tarangire - Arusha - Kilimanjaro Airport
- Flying Doctors' emergency cover
- Full-board accommodation during the safari in the high-end, luxury hotel category
- Profesional private guides
- A private, 4x4 safari jeep with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Pickup and drop-off facilities
- All park fees
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- During safari : Vehicles equipped with an ice chest with mineral water. A complementary, printed safari hat and a t-shirt
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and meals included in the itinerary
- International flight tickets
- Tanzania visa: $50 per person on arrival. For USA and Canada passport holders, the visa cost is USD100
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Optional tours (a balloon ride for USD600 per person, etc
- Tips and any other items of personal nature
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.