- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Descend to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater
- Follow the great migration trails at the Serengeti National Park
- Visit Lake Manyara National Park
- Explore Tarangire National Park
Follow the trails of wildebeests and other migratory herbivores at Serengeti National Park, one of the most popular safari destinations in Africa. Head for Lake Manyara next and enjoy watching hundreds of bird species in a single place.
We have prepared this budget-camping itinerary in such a way that it provide visitors with more time to explore African wildlife while cutting down on their travel hours. So hurry and book this tour now to enjoy your incredible wildlife safari trip in Africa.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Descend down the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Lake Manyara - Arusha - Kilimanjaro Airport
- Flying Doctors' emergency cover
- Full board accommodation based on the standard safari tent-camping category
- Private & professional safari driver, guide
- A private, 4x4 safari jeep with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Pickup and drop off facilities
- All park fees
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- During safari: Vehicles equipped with an ice chest with mineral water inside. A complementary, printed safari hat and a t-shirt
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges related to accommodation and meals included in the itinerary
- International flight tickets
- Tanzania visa: USD50 per person on arrival. For USA and Canadian passport holders: USD100
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours (balloon rides at USD600 per person, etc)
- Tips and items of personal nature
- Save +US$ 70 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.