- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Bird watching
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 1000
- See hundreds of species of birds in Lake Manyara National Park
- Explore Serengeti National Park
- Descend down the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit Tarangire National Park
Enjoy your game drive in Serengeti National Park, one of the most popular safari destinations in Africa that is known for its annual animal migration. Travel to Lake Manyara, considered to be a bird-watcher's paradise.
This safari package has been tailor made to provide visitors with quality services and more time to explore African wildlife while attempting to keep non game-viewing travel time to a minimum. Book this guided tour to see African wildlife up close and enjoy our services.
Day 1: Arrival Day Tanzania
Day 2: Arusha - Tarangire park
Day 3: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti - Ngorongoro
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Lake Manyara - Arusha - Kilimanjaro Airport
- Flying Doctors' emergency cover
- Full board accommodation based on the mid-range category
- Pickup and drop-off facilities
- Private & professional safari driver, guide
- A private, 4x4 safari jeep with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- All park fees
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- During safari: Vehicles equipped with an ice chest with mineral water. A complementary, printed safari hat and a t-shirt
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges related to accommodation and included meals
- International flight tickets
- Tanzania visa: USD50 per person on arrival. For USA and Canada passport holders: USD100
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional tours (balloon rides at USD600 per person, etc)
- Tips and items of personal nature
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.