- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 1000
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15501
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Explore Serengeti National Park
- Travel to Lake Manyara National Park
- Visit the Ngorongoro Crater
- See big games in Tarangire National Park
Enjoy your game drive in Serengeti National Park, one of the most popular safari destinations in Africa. Travel to Lake Manyara and Tarangire national parks, the latter of which is known for the huge variety of wildlife that are found within its boundary.
This safari package has been tailor made to provide visitors with high-end services and more time to explore African wildlife while attempting to keep non game-viewing travel time to a minimum. Book this guided tour to see African wildlife up close and in their natural habitat.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport - Arusha
Day 2: Arusha - Tarangire park
Day 3: Tarangire to Serengeti via the Olduvai Gorge
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Lake Manyara - Arusha - Kilimanjaro Airport
- Flying Doctors' emergency cover
- Full-board accommodation based on the high-end, luxury category
- Private & professional safari driver, guide
- A private, 4x4 safari jeep with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Pickup and drop-off facilities
- All park fees
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- During safari: Vehicles equipped with an ice chest with mineral water. A complementary, printed safari hat and a t-shirt
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- International flight tickets
- Tanzania visa: USD50 per person on arrival. For USA and Canada passport holders: USD100
- Personal expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Optional tours (balloon rides for USD600 per person, etc)
- Tips and any other expenses of personal nature
- Earn US$ 124+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.