- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- Seek out African Big 5
- Discover the unique flora and fauna of the Tanznia National parks
- Optional Canoe alongside hippos and flamingos in Manyara national park
- Unlimited Day Game Drive and optional Night Game Drive
This Tanzania safari tour has been especially crafted for those who wish to explore the country's main highlights, its incredible landscapes, the beautiful culture and the unparalleled wildlife on this tailor-made journey of exploration and adventure.
Seek out African Big 5 animals in their natural habitats, wildebeest, birds flora and fauna in the big game reserves of Serengeti and Ngorongoro before heading to Lake Manyara in search of unique tree-climbing lions. Spend nights in upgraded eco camps and luxury tented lodges in the middle of African bush where you will live around and experience the adventures of wildlife habitat, where a landscape of stark and utterly beautiful wildnness will captivate your soul.
We met the entire team ready at the airport, we formed such a tight bond but from our first interaction with our second contact to our last they have been nothing but outstanding. You can feel the tem work as all departments helped us with the payment process, the flight information, and picking out some of the best accommodations, Knowing that Brian called every evening during our safari eased our minds as we approached our first trip to the motherland.
Our final contact Sarah did a spectacular job with running through our itinerary a few days before we departed, her conversation allowed us to ask our last minute questions, understand about tipping (who to tip, how much to tip, when to tip), etc. Another great member of the Dahlia travel company's team.
The young generation and professional youthful minds.”
Our safari tour designer provided absolutely professional and first-class service. Every booking and guide, porters, driver and staff person we met were exemplary, and the suggestions they made for us were fantastic. As first-time travelers to Africa, with group of 10 students we had many questions, and our agent responded promptly and in detail to all our questions. Brian, the companys managing director and his partner met with us in person not once but twice - that level of service is something we have not encountered before. Our Kili guide and Safari driver was one of the most knowledgeable and friendly tour staffs we have ever met - we were sad to leave them. We cannot recommend this safari tour company highly enough! Our expectations were high, and they were exceeded!”
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
- Transport in your safari vehicle 4x4 Land-cruiser and transfer from Airport
- All meals as indicated in the above itinerary, FB( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All park fees/crater service fees/ Mto wa Mbu guiding fees.
- Bottled drinking water in the vehicle and picnic lunch.
- International Flight
- departure tax
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information+255 679 222351: 24 hours support