- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Seek out African Big 5
- Discover the unique flora and fauna of the Tanznia National parks
- Optional Canoe alongside hippos and flamingos in Manyara national park
- Unlimited Day Game Drive and optional Night Game Drive
This Tanzania safari tour has been especially crafted for those who wish to explore the country's main highlights, its incredible landscapes, the beautiful culture and the unparalleled wildlife on this tailor-made journey of exploration and adventure.
Seek out African Big 5 animals in their natural habitats, wildebeest, birds flora and fauna in the big game reserves of Serengeti and Ngorongoro before heading to Lake Manyara in search of unique tree-climbing lions. Spend nights in upgraded eco camps and luxury tented lodges in the middle of African bush where you will live around and experience the adventures of wildlife habitat, where a landscape of stark and utterly beautiful wildnness will captivate your soul.
FOR SAFARI PART:
Hans is an awesome animal seeker and spotter, well informative with a wealth of knowledge about everything in the National Parks.
We cant say enough about Brian who organizes this trip from our first email, the choice of accommodation was breathtaking, we had our recommendations but he advised other cozier accommodations which we trusted and was the best.
FOR KILIMANJARO PART:
is more about the team led by Faza and his team of porters and chef they are story teller and the trip would not have been the same without them. I went into this excited for the physical adventure but I learned so much which was just icing on the cake making the trip that much better. These guys are amazing cooks (I wish they sold a guide cookbook, I ate way better on the trip than I do at home) and made sure each and everyone one of us was well taken care of. We had a group of 7 plus our two guides which was the perfect size and afforded us the ability to split up into two groups on the second day so part of the younger group could trek fast than the older ones. The hike in and out was not as bad as I expected just make sure you are well hydrated and eat plenty of snacks and drink enough water, which the guides make sure you do.
All in all I can't recommend this trip with Dahlia Tours enough! I am a professional travel advisor and will be recommending this trip and company to all of my clients. We are selective about the companies we work with, only partnering with the most reputable companies who will take care of our clients and have them coming back raving and wanting to do another trip. I am glad I was part of this trips”
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
- Transport in your safari vehicle 4x4 Land-cruiser and transfer from Airport
- All meals as indicated in the above itinerary, FB( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All park fees/crater service fees/ Mto wa Mbu guiding fees.
- Bottled drinking water in the vehicle and picnic lunch.
- International Flight
- departure tax
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information+255 679 222351: 24 hours support