- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Most beautiful route to the top of Kilimanjaro
- Offers a great balance of low traffic and scenic views
- Enjoy incredible panoramic vistas
- High summit success rate
Back in the time, there were only two main routes used to climb Kilimanjaro - the Marangu (Coca Cola) route and the Machame (Whiskey) route. But as Tanzania's tourism industry flourished, the Kilimanjaro park authority created more trails to Africa's highest peak.
Lemosho, a relatively new route, is preferred by reputable operators due to its beauty, remoteness and success rate. In short, it maximizes the chances that a climber will reach the summit, and enjoy the experience overall.
This 9 day trek includes 1 day for airport pick-up thus, the actual trek up and down is 8 days.
Day 1: Airport pick-up
Day 2: Londorossi Gate to Forest Camp
Day 3: Forest Camp to Shira Camp 1
Day 4: Day 4: Shira Camp 1 to Shira 2
Day 5: Shira 2 to Barranco Camp
Day 6: Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp
Day 7: Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp
Day 8: Barafu Camp to Summit to Mweka Hut
Day 9: Mweka Camp to Arusha
- Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- Camping equipment
- Professional guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All meals
- Drinking water
- Rescue fee
- Climbing gear
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.