- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo)
- Birdwatching and tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara
- Meeting the Hadzabe tribe
- Ngorongoro crater game drive
A visit to the Ngorongoro Crater is an experience of a lifetime. There are few places that have wildlife densities and variety at this level. It is not unusual to see the Big Five in one day-and all this in the most amazing setting with a backdrop of the 600m/1968ft high crater wall.
Lake Manyara National Park provides the perfect introduction to Tanzania’s birdlife. More than 400 species have been recorded, and even a first-time visitor to Africa might reasonably expect to observe 100 of these in one day. Highlights include thousands of pink-hued flamingos on their perpetual migration, as well as other large waterbirds such as pelicans, cormorants and storks.
There is more to Serengeti than large mammals. Gaudy agama lizards and rock hyraxes scuffle around the surfaces of the park’s isolated granite koppies. A full 100 varieties of dung beetle have been recorded, as have 500-plus bird species, ranging from the outsized ostrich and bizarre secretary bird of the open grassland, to the black eagles that soar effortlessly above the Lobo Hills.
Please refer to the itinerary to find out what you'll be doing each day on this safari tour.
helmeted guinea fowl
red billed stork
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Tarangire to Lake Eyasi
Day 4: Lake Eyasi to Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Explore Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater to Manyara
Day 8: Lake Manyara to Arusha
- All taxes/VAT
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle
- Accommodation in tents
- Camping gears
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water for the Safari
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- International flights from home and back
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Money for tips
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- Other personal items
- Visit to the Maasai village, olduvai gorge (optional)
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.