- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts in Arusha (Tanzania) & ends in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Arusha (City), Ngorongoro, Serengeti NP, Selous GR, Zanzibar (Beach) & Dar
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, walking safaris (with an armed guide
You will stay in those lodges, hotels and camps that will give you a feel of your life, an experience that will succinctly fulfill your quest to explore the hidden treasures of magical Tanzania.
This travel plan is perfect for new couples; celebrating their honeymoons or others celebrating anniversaries or any other special occasion that marks an important memory.
We drove to the lodge for an amazing late lunch that was followed up by a wonderful city tour.
Later in the evening we went back to the lodge and waited for our big safari day.
Protas picked us up and off we went to the Tarangire park. Great park with lots of elephants and giraffes. We saw everything we could possibly see in the park and went to the lodge.
Next day we headed to the Ngorongoro. What a park. Tiny, beautiful evergreen, they called it a biggest caldera but I call it a magical park. What else could you want to see on safari than the big five? All of them with the aid of Protas who is an amazing spotter by the way. He showed us all we needed.
Just when we thought we've seen it all, Serengeti was there. I've been watching this adventures in National geographic since was a kid but finally everything I ever imagined was right before my eyes. What a spectacle. This endless plain is real and wonderful. It was raining during our season of visit but non of this was a problem. We enjoyed every moment stayed in this beautiful country.
Our final words are simply thrilling. Adventure was all worth it and very much recommendable. Luxury option is always a good idea as we can say. Go for luxury and don't forget to take Protas with you. He's such a life of a party. Never a dull moment around him.”
Day 1: Arrivals in Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Ngorongoro
Day 3: Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti Full Day then Flight to Selous
Day 5: In the Selous Game Reserve
Day 6: At Fundu Lagoon on Pemba Island
Day 7: Still in Zanzibar
Day 8: Goodbye
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Travel Insurance
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$25.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, visa fees, etc.)
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)
- Save +US$ 213 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAccommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested) • Day 1: Kibo Palace Hotel Luxury hotel located in or near Arusha (Lunch & dinner included) • Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Lodge Luxury lodge located on the crater rim of Ngorongoro (All meals included) • Day 3: Serengeti Sayari Camp Luxury tented camp located inside Serengeti NP (All meals included) • Day 4-5: The Azura Luxury Retreats Luxury private villa located inside Selous GR (All meals included) • Day 6-7: Fundu Lagoon Luxury hotel located in or near Zanzibar (All meals included) • Day 8: Hyatt Regency Luxury+ hotel located in or near Dar es Salaam Airport (Breakfast included)