- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts in Arusha (Tanzania) & ends in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Arusha (City), Ngorongoro, Serengeti NP, Selous GR, Zanzibar (Beach) & Dar
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, walking safaris (with an armed guide
You will stay in those lodges, hotels and camps that will give you a feel of your life, an experience that will succinctly fulfill your quest to explore the hidden treasures of magical Tanzania.
This travel plan is perfect for new couples; celebrating their honeymoons or others celebrating anniversaries or any other special occasion that marks an important memory.
Here's the bottom line: There are many companies from which to choose from to plan your safari and my sense is that they all do a very good job. I chose arend because they are a small outfit that offer that personal touch. After speaking with a few companies I knew that Arend was for me the minute I got off my first call with Karen. I couldn't be happier about our Safari experience and would recommend call them before making your final decision!”
Day 1: Arrivals in Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Ngorongoro
Day 3: Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti Full Day then Flight to Selous
Day 5: In the Selous Game Reserve
Day 6: At Fundu Lagoon on Pemba Island
Day 7: Still in Zanzibar
Day 8: Goodbye
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Travel Insurance
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$25.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, visa fees, etc.)
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)
- Save US$ 213+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAccommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested) • Day 1: Kibo Palace Hotel Luxury hotel located in or near Arusha (Lunch & dinner included) • Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Lodge Luxury lodge located on the crater rim of Ngorongoro (All meals included) • Day 3: Serengeti Sayari Camp Luxury tented camp located inside Serengeti NP (All meals included) • Day 4-5: The Azura Luxury Retreats Luxury private villa located inside Selous GR (All meals included) • Day 6-7: Fundu Lagoon Luxury hotel located in or near Zanzibar (All meals included) • Day 8: Hyatt Regency Luxury+ hotel located in or near Dar es Salaam Airport (Breakfast included)