- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts in Arusha (Tanzania) & ends in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Arusha (City), Ngorongoro, Serengeti NP, Selous GR, Zanzibar (Beach) & Dar
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, walking safaris (with an armed guide
You will stay in those lodges, hotels and camps that will give you a feel of your life, an experience that will succinctly fulfill your quest to explore the hidden treasures of magical Tanzania.
This travel plan is perfect for new couples; celebrating their honeymoons or others celebrating anniversaries or any other special occasion that marks an important memory.
We have been thoroughly impressed with Arend safaris throughout the entire planning and execution of our trip. We planned our trip with Thomas over the course of a few months and were grateful for Thomas's helpful and prompt replies to our numerous emails! Thomas was very knowledgeable about Tanzania and what we could expect, and was flexible in terms of tailoring the trip and accommodation to suit our needs.
The safari portion of our trip was the highlight. After a brief delay in Rwanda, we landed in Kilimanjaro and were picked up by our amazing guide, Baraka. We stayed one night at the African Tulip - very nice, and set off the next morning for the Ngongorongo Crater. From the moment we entered the conservation area we saw so many animals - far more than we would have expected on our first day - and all thanks to Baraka! He can spot animals miles away. We had close encounters with a lion, and saw zebra, elephants, giraffes, buffalo and two black rhinos! We spent a night at the Ngongorongoro Farmhouse - again, really great accommodation. The rooms are huge and the grounds are spacious.
We headed to the Serengeti the following day. We had an amazing three days on safari - and saw soooo many animals. We got nice and close to lions and elephants, and even saw two leopards in one day! During our time in the Serengeti we stayed at the Serengeti Kati Kati Camp. This accommodation was exceptional - the tents are all set a little way apart, and you really feel like you're in the middle of it all - which you are. The staff at the Camp are really great, they are all super friendly and make a big effort to ensure you are happy and are having fun. They light a campfire which everyone sits around each night before dinner, before serving dinner in the main tent. Your guide eats dinner with you, which we really enjoyed too.
Our guide, Baraka, was great. He was extremely knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour. We felt that he fitted in with us perfectly. He was flexible and relaxed and made the whole safari a breeze. We felt very lucky to have him as a guide.
Following our safari we flew direct from the Serengeti to Zanzibar with Auric Air - it was a great flight, with lots to see out the window. We finished our trip with 6 days in Zanzibar. We stayed at the Flame Tree Cottages in Nungwi, a beautiful part of the island. We visited Stonetown and Prison Island - and meet some very old tortoises. The accommodation and the beaches were great.
Overall, an amazing trip made simple and stress free by booking with Arend Safaris. We are very happy and would thoroughly recommend The Arend safaris to any travellers.”
Day 1: Arrivals in Arusha
Day 2: Arusha to Ngorongoro
Day 3: Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti Full Day then Flight to Selous
Day 5: In the Selous Game Reserve
Day 6: At Fundu Lagoon on Pemba Island
Day 7: Still in Zanzibar
Day 8: Goodbye
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Travel Insurance
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$25.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, visa fees, etc.)
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)
- Save US$ 213+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAccommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested) • Day 1: Kibo Palace Hotel Luxury hotel located in or near Arusha (Lunch & dinner included) • Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Lodge Luxury lodge located on the crater rim of Ngorongoro (All meals included) • Day 3: Serengeti Sayari Camp Luxury tented camp located inside Serengeti NP (All meals included) • Day 4-5: The Azura Luxury Retreats Luxury private villa located inside Selous GR (All meals included) • Day 6-7: Fundu Lagoon Luxury hotel located in or near Zanzibar (All meals included) • Day 8: Hyatt Regency Luxury+ hotel located in or near Dar es Salaam Airport (Breakfast included)