- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania)
- Activities: game drives
This tour is designed to not only provide you with an exceptional opportunity to encounter the Big 5, but also to position you in the perfect spot to experience the Great Migration, where nearly 1.5 million Wildebeest and nearly half a million Zebra make their endless migration in search of fresh pastures. The camps have been carefully selected to provide the best location to experience the migration while providing excellent value for your money.
Day 1: Arrive to Kilimanjaro International Airport
Day 2: Arusha - Arusha National Park
Day 3: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti / Ngorongoro
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
Day 8: Lake Manyara National Park/ Arusha
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- Safari transport in 4x4 car with roof top open for wildlife viewing
- Airport pick up
- One night hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Walking safari
- Canoe safari
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Both domestic/ International flight
- Beverage drinks and laundry service
- Airport drop off
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationImportant to know Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country. Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run. This tour accepts children who are 5 years and up. Children under 16 receive a discount.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?