- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania)
- Activities: game drives
This tour is designed to not only provide you with an exceptional opportunity to encounter the Big 5, but also to position you in the perfect spot to experience the Great Migration, where nearly 1.5 million Wildebeest and nearly half a million Zebra make their endless migration in search of fresh pastures. The camps have been carefully selected to provide the best location to experience the migration while providing excellent value for your money.
Day 1: Arrive to Kilimanjaro International Airport
Day 2: Arusha - Arusha National Park
Day 3: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti / Ngorongoro
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
Day 8: Lake Manyara National Park/ Arusha
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- Safari transport in 4x4 car with roof top open for wildlife viewing
- Airport pick up
- One night hotel accommodation in Arusha
- Walking safari
- Canoe safari
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Both domestic/ International flight
- Beverage drinks and laundry service
- Airport drop off
- Save +US$ 70 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Important to know Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country. Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run. This tour accepts children who are 5 years and up. Children under 16 receive a discount.