- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the tourism icons of Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Mt Kilimanjaro & Zanzibar
- View natural wildlife, stunning scenery and discover the African wilderness!
- Relax and rejuvenate in the pristine beaches of Zanzibar.
- Explore stone town and other archeological and historical sites in Zanzibar.
All that Tanzania has to offer is natural, you shall see for yourself when you are at the wildlife parks and the pristine beaches of Zanzibar Island also called the "the spice Island".
Your Game Drives will take place in the world famous National Parks of Tarangire, Serengeti (famous for its migration of wildebeests), and the Ngorongoro Crater, famous for its densely populated wildlife.
We promise you - you're in for a treat, and will not regret purchasing this tour! It will be a holiday of your life time. We kindly refer to the Day-by-Day itinerary for a detailed overview of the activities on this package tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Bookmundi.
Day 1: ARRIVE IN ARUSHA
Day 2: ARUSHA TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Day 3: EXPLORE THE NGORONGORO CRATER AND SERENGETI
Day 4: DISCOVER SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 5: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK and NGORONGORO CRATER
Day 6: DISCOVER MT KILIMANJARO AND ITS SURROUNDINGS
Day 7: ZANZIBAR TOUR
Day 8: ZANZIBAR TOUR & & BOARD FLIGHT BACK HOME
- Private Safari Vehicle 4WD open roof
- Professional driver guide
- Airport transfers
- Full Board Accommodation
- All Park Entry Fees
- Flying Doctor insurance within East Africa
- Flight tickets to Zanzibar and return
- Government taxes.
- Drinks, e.g water, coffee, juice, snacks and champagne
- Any other transfer and tours
- Any Airfare and visas
- Telephone calls and bar drinks while in the lodge/hotel
- Any Extra service offered by lodges/hotel
- Earn US$ 183+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information> An African safari is an authentic adventure. For certain parts of this safari, expect driving on dirty road which may be bumpy and dusty here and there to make your safari really an African experience. However, our safari vehicles are designed to make your safari comfortable under difficult terrains. So, any person with physical fitness to sit on a safari vehicle is fit for this safari.