- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Watching The Great Migration of over two million animals
- Visiting four of the most outstanding and varied wildlife areas
Nowhere in the world is there a movement of animals as immense as the Great Migration. The animals migrate from the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the greener pastures of the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya during July through to October.
You will also visit four of the most outstanding and varied wildlife areas in Northern Tanzania safari. Encounter some of the most breathtaking scenery, animal and bird life.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Day 1: Arusha, Tanzania’s Safari Gateway
Day 2: Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park & Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 3: Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
Day 7: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 8: Day 8: Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Earn US$ 106+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.