- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Camping Experience at Wilderness Camps
- Game drives to some of the best National Parks in Tanzania
- Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino)
This Northern Circuit Safari offers some of the world’s most diverse safari experiences, consisting of national parks, game reserves, conservation areas and private concessions. Among these are the world-famous and iconic Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater, and of course their less known but equally stunning neighbours, Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park.
This camping safari tour is a unique experience for any traveler looking for adventure in the wilds of Africa. You will be going on amazing game drives to observe animals in their natural setting.
Please see the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Arrival In Tanzania
Day 2: Transfer to Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Transfer to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 4: Transfer to Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Full day in Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Transfer to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
- All accommodation
- National Parks entrance fees
- Camping fees
- Camping gears (tents, chairs, mattresses, table)
- Safari transport in proper safari car
- Professional driver guide
- Private cook
- Meals 3 times daily during Safari
- Drinking water during Safari
- Airport transfers
- Alcoholic & other soft drinks
- Tips for the driver guide and cook
- International flights
- Personal items like visa, laundry
- Sleeping bags
- Save +US$ 47 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.