- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Great success rates of successful summit climbs
- Spot monkeys and different species of beautiful birds.
- Transport To/From Kilimanjaro Gate is included on the given price.
- Enjoy a fascinating trek in one of the most beautiful trekking destinations on the planet
This route is probably the most popular route up Kilimanjaro with roughly 50% of all trekkers using it. The route can be completed on a 6 or 7 day itinerary and the route provides a fantastic landscape and scenery. Both the 6 day and 7 day routes have a great climb high, sleep low profile and summit success rate is high because of this, especially for climbers spending that extra day to acclimatize.
In fact, the 7 day Machame has an average summit success rate in excess of 85% whilst the 6 day option has a 73% success rate on average.
Day 1: Machame Gate (1,790m) - Machame Camp (3,010m)
Day 2: Machame Camp (3,010m) - Shira Hut Camp (3,845m)
Day 3: Shira Hut Camp (3,845m) - Baranco Camp (3,960m)
Day 4: Barranco Hut (3,950m) - Karanga Valley Camp (4,040m)
Day 5: Karanga Valley Camp (4,040m) - Barafu Camp (4,640m)
Day 6: Uhuru Peak (5,895m) - Mweka Camp (3,080m)
Day 7: Mweka Camp (3,080m) - Mweka Gate (1,630m) - To Arusha
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Mountain crew (cook and porters)
- Overnight stays in the mountain tents
- Camping equipment (tents, chairs, tables.)
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Boiled drinking water during the trek
- All national park fees
- All mentioned transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Town accommodation
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.