- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- This safari is an awesome display of earth's greatest wildlife spectacle
- Discover the Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti
- Check out the African Big 5
- Get closer to nature
This unique Week in the Wild tour lets you experience the best of African wildlife and allows you to see and enjoy the wild animals at their undisturbed best while keeping you close to man-made comforts and luxurious accommodation. Truly, this tour will be the best week of your life.
Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Serengeti Central (Seronera)
Day 5: Northern Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Northern Serengeti National Park
Day 7: Flight back to Arusha
- All accommodation
- All meals
- Park Fees
- All activities
- Unlimited game drive in a safari jeep with pop-up roof
- Professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All drinking water during safari
- International Flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Visa Fees
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Earn US$ 126+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.