- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildebeest migration at Serengeti National Park
- Tree Climbing Lions in Lake Manyara
- Big 5 Viewing Safari in some of the world's best national parks
During this safari you will get to see some of the best national parks in the world - each park having its own unique features, flora, and fauna.
The trip starts and finishes in Arusha. The last day of the safari ends at the airport for your evening flight. If you're flight is at another time, we will of course manage that as well. We are glad to help you book an extra night in Arusha on your behalf if you need it.
If you're a wildlife and nature enthusiast at heart, this trip is definitely one you don't want to miss! We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a day-to-day overview of this trip. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here at Bookmundi.
Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania (Kilimanjaro Airport)
Day 2: Discover the Tarangire
Day 3: On to Lake Manyara
Day 4: Drive to Serengeti via Ngorongoro
Day 5: Full day in the endless plains of Serengeti
Day 6: Drive to Ngorongoro via archaeological site
Day 7: A day in the Ngorongoro crater - Depart
- Park fees
- Professional driver guide
- Full Board meals and accommodation on safari
- Airport transfers
- 4x4 safari landcruiser with convertible roof
- Complementary drinking water on the safari vehicle
- Drivers salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle.
- Single Room
- Extra Night Arusha
- Airport arrival or Departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, room service.
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary.
- Activities not mentioned in the package.
- Single Room supplement
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.