- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amazing wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara
- Natural African Wildlife, at its best!
- Eat lunch by the stunning lively hippo pond cohabited by hippos and other species
The safari will start from Arusha town and then head towards Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its tree climbing lions and dense population of African elephants, among others. From Lake Manyara National Park we will head to the Ngorongoro Crater, famous for having one of the most dense wildlife populations around the world, assuring a lot of great wildlife opportunities. Finally, you will spend two days in Serengeti National Park, known to be the world's best safari park. Serengeti National Park will surely give you a rare chance to observe, smell, touch and hear what a real African safari offers.
This safari package is sure to make you see all the big fives; Leopard, Elephants, Lions, Rhino and Buffalo.
The Ngorongoro Crater as well as Serengeti National Park are UNESCO world heritage sites. In other words, an African safari is incomplete if you have not visited Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a Day-by-Day description of the happenings on this great safari!
Day 1: ARRIVE IN ARUSHA
Day 2: EXPLORE LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Day 3: LAKE MANYARA TO NGORONGORO CRATER
Day 4: NGORONGORO CRATER TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 5: DISCOVER SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 6: DISCOVER SOUTHERN SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 7: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK TO ARUSHA–ONWARD FLIGHT
- Private safari jeep 4WD open roof
- Professional driver/guide
- Airport transfers
- Full Board Accommodation
- All Park entry fees
- Luxury lunch boxes
- Flying Doctor insurance within East Africa
- All government taxes
- Drinks e.g water, juice, coffee, snacks and champagne
- Any other optional transfer or tour
- Any Airfare and visas
- Telephone calls and bar drinks while in the lodge/hotel
- Any Extra service offered by lodges/hotel
- Save +US$ 159 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.An African safari is an authentic adventure. For certain parts of this safari, expect driving on dirty road which may be bumpy and dusty here and there to make your safari really an African experience. However, our safari vehicles are designed to make your safari comfortable under difficult terrains. So, any person with physical fitness to sit on a safari vehicle is fit for this safari.