- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game drives in the world famous Selous Game Reserve.
- Boat safari in River Rufiji.
- Walking safari in the Selous Game Reserve
Selous hosts the largest population of elephants, lions, leopards, sable antelope, African wild dogs, buffalos and hippos. The park is also home toTanzania’s largest river, the hypnotic Rufiji River bisecting the reserve and home to hippos, crocodiles and various water-associated birds. The river forms a complex network of channels, lakes and swamps that create one of the most outstanding ecological wildlife systems in East Africa.
Well-watered, Selous Game Reserve is also home to the ferocious yet attractive tiger fish and vandu catfish, the latter equipped with a primitive set of lungs which allows it to migrate from one landlocked pool to another. The Selous is also rich in, open woodland, grassy plains, mountains and forests.
We promise you a fantastic safari, wonderful surroundings, a great guide, and breathtaking views of our Mother Planet on this camping safari.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a day-by-day programme.
Day 1: DAY 01: ARRIVE IN ARUSHA
Day 2: DAY 02: ARUSHA TO SELOUS GAME RESERVE
Day 3: DAY 03: FULL DAY EXPLORE SELOUS GAME RESERVE
Day 4: DAY 04: FULL DAY EXPLORE SELOUS GAME RESERVE
Day 5: DAY 05: HALF DAY EXPLORE SELOUS GAME RESERVE AND DRIVE
Day 6: DAY 06: EXPLORE ARUSHA CITY AND BOARD A FLIGHT BACK HOM
- Camping fees
- Service of a safari cook & Utensils
- Fly doctor emergency rescue within East Africa
- Airport transfers
- All Park Entry Fees,
- Government taxes.
- Drinks e.g water, coffee, juice, snacks, champagne
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (per the Itinerary)
- Accommodation and tent equipment
- Safari guide and 4x4 safari vehicle
- Any other transfers
- Any optional Tour
- Telephone calls and bar drinks while in the hotel,
- Any Airfare and visas
- Telephone calls and bar drinks while in the camp
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAn African safari is an authentic adventure. For certain parts of this safari, expect driving on dirty road which may be bumpy and dusty here and there to make your safari really an African experience. However, our safari vehicles are designed to make your safari comfortable under difficult terrains. So, any person with physical fitness to sit on a safari vehicle is fit for this safari.