- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-5671
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Game drives for full wildlife viewing
- Visit Arusha, Manyara, Tarangire & Serengeti National Parks
- Explore the most famous wildlife treasures in Tanzania the eighth wonder of the world
Enjoy the huge flock of birds on the shore of the soda lake at Manyara National Park and its birding sites. This is the largest gathering of flamingoes anywhere in the world. The whole area is turned pink because of the abundance of pink flamingoes.
Go on game drives in the endless plains of the Serengeti and get a chance to see the famous big cats and the great migration of wildebeest. Explore the natural formations of kopjes that give the savannah a beautiful look over the grassland and woodland.
We will also visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ngorongoro crater and explore the abundant animals and birds that call this volcanic caldera their home.
Visit Tanzania and explore this multi-purpose land, see the lives ofand enjoy the abundant wildlife.
Day 1: Arrival to Airport (KIA)
Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire
Day 3: Tarangire to Manyara
Day 4: Manyara to Ngorongoro
Day 5: Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Day 6: Serengeti to Arusha
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All park fees/crater fees
- Safari 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Transfers on arrival/ departures
- All government taxes
- Soft drinks during game drives
- Personal expense (beverage, laundry, telephone)
- Tips and gratuities
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?