- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visiting four of the most famous safari destinations in Tanzania
- Treeclimbing lions and pink flamingos
- Elephant farm at Tarangire National Park
- Accommodation in luxury lodge
You will have some of the best wildlife experiences during this safari. Starting with Lake Manyara, a ground water forest park with its pink flamingos and the famous tree-climbing lions. Next, the famous plains of the Serengeti with its annual wildebeest migration. Finally you will also visit the Ngorongoro crater and its dense population of wildlife and the majestic Tarangire National Park.
You will be staying at some of the best luxury lodges in Tanzania.
Please see our itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara
Day 2: Serengeti Park
Day 3: Serengeti Park Full day
Day 4: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater tour
Day 6: Tarangire National Park/ Arusha
- All Park entry fees
- All accommodation during the safari
- All meals during the safari
- Skilled safari driver guide
- Transport in a 4x4 safari car with roof top open
- Drinking water
- Luxury lodge accommodation
- Government tax
- Visa entry
- Beverage drinks
- Laundry service
- Save US$ 101+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information90 days or more prior to departure are subject to 35% per person cancellation. penalty. 89-60 days prior to departure are subject to a penalty of 30% of the total retail tour. 59-30 days is 50% of the tour rate. 29 days or less are subject to forfeiture of 100% of the entire retail tour rate. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.