- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Tarangire National Park, Tanzania's premier birding destination
- Discover the less visited Northern Serengeti
- Marvel at Ngorongoro's natural amphitheatre
Compared with the national park's southern plains, the northern side is quiet, beautiful and much more pristine. Plus, it is wetter than the southern section, and wildebeests fatten themselves on its grasslands before the odyssey begins. Enjoy numerous game drives in Serengeti and soak up the sights of acres of woodlands spread out over hills and sprawling plains. The final destination on your itinerary is Ngorongoro, a natural wonder like none other.
Your accommodation during this trip will mostly be in modern, large, two-men tents with a sewn-in ground sheet covered with a comfortable foam mattress. Please note that a table, chairs and mats are provided along with the tent, but sleeping bags, blankets, sheets and towels are not included.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire – northern Serengeti
Day 3: Explore Serengeti's northern section
Day 4: Continue exploring Serengeti's northern section
Day 5: Northern Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
- 5 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches (packed lunch) and 5 Dinners
- Transport provided by an off-road vehicle with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Entrance fees to the national park as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in camps. Camping fees are included in the tour price
- Service of a professional, English-speaking driver/guide
- One and a half liters of drinking water per person, per day
- Activities as per the above itinerary
- International and domestic flights
- Airport transfers (both arrival and departure)
- Tanzania visa fees
- Accommodation before the tour start date and on the final day of this tour (available on request at an additional charge)
- Travel insurance as well as a flying doctor’s insurance (we can arrange the latter at an additional cost)
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls, internet and alcoholic beverages
- Please note that supplement charges might apply during Easter, Christmas & New Year
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Sleeping bags (can be rented with us)
- Serengeti hot air balloon trip (can be booked with us at an additional charge)
- Tips & gratitude
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that the game drives will be conducted in groups. We can also arrange airport transfers (both arrival and departure) at an additional cost.