- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 21
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See great herds of wildebeest, zebra and other herbivores in their thousands
- Travel through a variety of different habitats that range from dry plains to swamps
- Explore the Seronera area one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park
Best time to visit
June to September : If you’ve got just a week to spend in Africa, this compact safari is arguably the best way to do it. With six full DAY to explore the legendary Serengeti and world-class wonders of Ngorongoro Crater, you’ll be riding a wildlife high long after you return home. The Serengeti is the Great Plains of Africa, teeming with hoofed animals and predators in pursuit. The crater is the counterpoint: a volcanic caldera harboring Africa’s densest concentration of wildlife in one confined place.
Day 1: Visit Lake Manyara
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Central Serengeti – Ndutu
Day 5: Ndutu – Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Depart
- Professional safari driver/guide
- All meals during the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Private 4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration safaris
- Airport transfers
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International and local airfares
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.