- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See all varieties of flora and fauna you never expect to see
- Tree climbing Lion, Buffalo, Giraffe, Hippo, troops of Baboons, also Flamingo, Ostrich
- Richest wildlife habitats
- Lion, Thomson gazelle, Topi, cheetah, kopje, maasai people
During this tour we expected you to get details description of nature & flora and fauna from our professional driver guide creating unforgotten lifetime memory. We will drive you to the most popular animal migration in north and central Serengeti enjoying the landless plain national park in the world with huge varieties of species.
We will be able to drive you to see Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the
dawn of time which was discovered by anthropologists Drs. Lois and Mary Leakey. Also you will be able to see Kopje around Serengeti National park
You will also be able to see and meet local people- Maasai involving in different cultural activities, meet them and practice their cultural and sharing their background
Accommodation is using budget camping during Safari, most of the campsite are inside the National Parks except in Lake Manyara and Tarangire
For a detailed day to day itinerary please refer to the itinerary tab above.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Central serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti plains to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 6: Lake Manyara National Park and back to Arusha
- 5 nights camping accommodation
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
- 2 nights hotels accommodation
- Pick up and drop off at the airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
- International air fares
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.