- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Bird watching
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bird watching in the finest safari destinations in Tanzania
- Observing wildlife in their natural setting
You will visit Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangine National Park during this tour, and you may spot more than 400 species of birds throughout this trip.
The birds that you are likely to find in this area include; Ash starling, Gray-headed kingfisher, Palmnut vulture, Panganilongclaw, Peter’s twinsport, Raptors, Silvery-cheeked hornbill, spotted morning thrush, Yellow-collared lovebird.
You will also find animals like buffalo, cheetah, dikdik, fringe-eared Oryx (antelope), gazelles, giraffes, hartebeest, hyenas, impala, jackals, leopards, lions, long-necked gerenuk (antelope), ostrich, pythons, Vervet monkey, warthogs, waterbucks, wildebeest and zebra, Cape clawless otter, cheetahs, Egyptian mongoose, elephants, hippos, impalas, short-eared galagos during this safari trip.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: _Transfer to Lake Manyara_
Day 2: Serengeti National Park:
Day 3: Serengeti National Park:
Day 4: Serengeti National Park:
Day 5: Day 5: Tarangire National Park :
Day 6: Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary section)
- Drinking water
- All accommodation
- Accommodation on the day before and after the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Sleeping bag & camping equipment
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Person items
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.