- Bird watching in the finest safari destinations in Tanzania
- Observing wildlife in their natural setting
You will visit Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangine National Park during this tour, and you may spot more than 400 species of birds throughout this trip.
The birds that you are likely to find in this area include; Ash starling, Gray-headed kingfisher, Palmnut vulture, Panganilongclaw, Peter’s twinsport, Raptors, Silvery-cheeked hornbill, spotted morning thrush, Yellow-collared lovebird.
You will also find animals like buffalo, cheetah, dikdik, fringe-eared Oryx (antelope), gazelles, giraffes, hartebeest, hyenas, impala, jackals, leopards, lions, long-necked gerenuk (antelope), ostrich, pythons, Vervet monkey, warthogs, waterbucks, wildebeest and zebra, Cape clawless otter, cheetahs, Egyptian mongoose, elephants, hippos, impalas, short-eared galagos during this safari trip.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: _Transfer to Lake Manyara_
Day 2: Serengeti National Park:
Day 3: Serengeti National Park:
Day 4: Serengeti National Park:
Day 5: Day 5: Tarangire National Park :
Day 6: Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary section)
- Drinking water
- All accommodation
- Accommodation on the day before and after the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Sleeping bag & camping equipment
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Person items
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?