- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Lake Manyara NP, Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro & Tarangire NP
- Activities: Game drives, Walking safaris (with an armed guide) & Specialized birding
The tour is designed to let you explore the best in wildlife that Tanzania has to offer with the likes of premium parks visit such as Tarangire and Lake Manyara. Beautiful lodges are of course part of this amazing travel plan.
The tour is Private and can only be shared by a group of closely related clients. The tour is suitable for first timers, families, and couples.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a Day-by-Day overview of this tour. If you'd like to customise the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us here at Bookmundi.
"Explore Beyond Possibilities."
We drove to the lodge for an amazing late lunch that was followed up by a wonderful city tour.
Later in the evening we went back to the lodge and waited for our big safari day.
Protas picked us up and off we went to the Tarangire park. Great park with lots of elephants and giraffes. We saw everything we could possibly see in the park and went to the lodge.
Next day we headed to the Ngorongoro. What a park. Tiny, beautiful evergreen, they called it a biggest caldera but I call it a magical park. What else could you want to see on safari than the big five? All of them with the aid of Protas who is an amazing spotter by the way. He showed us all we needed.
Just when we thought we've seen it all, Serengeti was there. I've been watching this adventures in National geographic since was a kid but finally everything I ever imagined was right before my eyes. What a spectacle. This endless plain is real and wonderful. It was raining during our season of visit but non of this was a problem. We enjoyed every moment stayed in this beautiful country.
Our final words are simply thrilling. Adventure was all worth it and very much recommendable. Luxury option is always a good idea as we can say. Go for luxury and don't forget to take Protas with you. He's such a life of a party. Never a dull moment around him.”
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara [Game Drive Included]
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Serengeti [Game Drive Included]
Day 3: Explore The Serengeti [Full Day Game Drive]
Day 4: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater [Game Drive Included]
Day 5: Ngorongoro to Tarangire National Park [Game Drive]
Day 6: Tarangire [Game Drive] - Arusha
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Luxury Safari
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Save +US$ 92 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested) • Day 1:Lake Manyara Kilimoja Lodge Mid-range lodge located inside Lake Manyara NP (All meals included) • Day 2:Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Serengeti NP without fences (All meals included) • Day 3:Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp located inside Serengeti NP (All meals included) • Day 4:Oldeani Mountain Lodge Mid-range lodge located just outside Ngorongoro (All meals included) • Day 5:Tarangire Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge located inside Tarangire NP (All meals included) • Day 6:End of tour (no accommodation) Breakfast & lunch included