- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Lake Manyara NP, Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro & Tarangire NP
- Activities: Game drives, Walking safaris (with an armed guide) & Specialized birding
The tour is designed to let you explore the best in wildlife that Tanzania has to offer with the likes of premium parks visit such as Tarangire and Lake Manyara. Beautiful lodges are of course part of this amazing travel plan.
The tour is Private and can only be shared by a group of closely related clients. The tour is suitable for first timers, families, and couples.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a Day-by-Day overview of this tour. If you'd like to customise the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us here at Bookmundi.
"Explore Beyond Possibilities."
On arrival transfer to nearby Arusha, then board your 4x4 vehicle for the drive to Lake Manyara, enjoying the first glimpse of Tanzania as you go. Arrive at the Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge for lunch — a newer property with 100 rooms and uninterrupted views of the Manyara plains.
After lunch enjoy an afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara National Park, home to hippos, elephants, flamingos, plains game and the famous tree-climbing lions that reside here. The landscape is a mixture of dense forest, small open plains and lush water-side grasses, a feast for herbivores such as buffalo.
This morning begin the long scenic drive north to the world renowned Serengeti National Park, arriving at the lovely Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp in the central Serengeti in time for lunch. This well-located mobile camp in the central Serengeti has just ten comfortable tents with en suite facilities and offers an authentic safari experience.
This afternoon, board your safari vehicle for a game drive exploring the open plains in search of abundant wildlife. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Morning and afternoon game drives in the Serengeti await today, seeking out the big cats, rhino, buffalo, giraffe and many others that inhabit the vast open plains of this huge park which borders the Maasai Mara in its northeast corner.
The sheer scale and seemingly endless horizon in this part of Africa is simply spellbinding. There’s also the opportunity to take an optional balloon safari over the plains.
After breakfast depart for Ngorongoro, viewing game across the vast Serengeti plains, with the option to visit to the archaeological marvel of Olduvai Gorge — the discovery site of some of the earliest ever humanoid remains. Lunch is a picnic en route. Continue on for afternoon game viewing in the Ngorongoro Crater, one of nature's true wonders — its collapsed volcanic crater is 12 miles in diameter and 2000 feet deep.
The fertile soil and lake attract a huge range of wildlife, and your afternoon crater game viewing will seek to uncover them amongst the floor's forests, grasses and plains. Dinner and overnight is spent at Oldeani Mountain Lodge, located on a hillside above the quiet town of Karatu, with beautiful rooms and far reaching views.
This morning you will have an option to go back to the Ngorongoro for a half day Game Drive before heading to The Tarangire National Park. Tarangire National Park is one of the most famous parks in Africa for elephants population. It has remarkable number of elephants per square meter than any other park in Africa.
Here you will have a half day afternoon game drive before going back to the Tarangire Safari Lodge for an overnight.
A half day game drive in Tarangire before going back to Arusha. This is expected to be last day of your safari and if you have a flight to your next destination, we will gladly transfer you to the Airport at no additional costs. If you also wish to spend this day in Arusha, we can arrange that too.
Zanzibar All Inclusive 2-5 nights:
Extend your holiday with a few nights on the exotic island of Zanzibar, staying at an all-inclusive hotel for the ultimate relaxing beach break.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Luxury Safari
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
• Day 1:Lake Manyara Kilimoja Lodge Mid-range lodge located inside Lake Manyara NP (All meals included)
• Day 2:Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Serengeti NP without fences (All meals included)
• Day 3:Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp located inside Serengeti NP (All meals included)
• Day 4:Oldeani Mountain Lodge Mid-range lodge located just outside Ngorongoro (All meals included)
• Day 5:Tarangire Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge located inside Tarangire NP (All meals included)
• Day 6:End of tour (no accommodation) Breakfast & lunch included