- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Summit the majestic Kilimanjaro with a small/medium sizedgroup
- Enjoy the climb through forest, moorland and desert
The rainforest is extremely beautiful and there is a tangible sense of ‘wilderness’ once the higher elevations are reached. The views of Mt. Meru floating on the clouds are simply unforgettable, and we make our final ascent to the summit by the stunning Barafu route. The six -day itinerary allows time to enjoy the trek, acclimatise, and also gives plenty of time to enjoy the magnificent scenery.
Day 1: Kilimanajaro Gate –Machame hut
Day 2: Machame camp – Shira Camp
Day 3: Shira Camp – Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp – Via Karanga, Barafu Camp
Day 5: Barafu Camp – Summit – Mweka Hut
Day 6: Mweka Camp – Mweka gate – Arusha (Kilimanjaro Airport)
- Emergency air-ambulance
- Bed & breakfast accommodation (1 night) in Arusha before the trek
- Transportation from Arusha to Machame Park gate and return
- 3 meals per day while trekking: Vegetarian/non-vegetarian.
- All park entrance fees and government levies
- English speaking mountain guide and assistant
- Porters – minimum of 3 per client
- First Aid Kit including oxygen
- Camping equipment including sleeping tents, sleeping mats, dining tent, chairs and table.
- Climbing certificate
- Complementary ANAPA Travel climbing t-shirt
- Mobile Toilet
- International flight ticket
- Travel documents i.e Insurance, Visa, Health certificate
- Sleeping bag
- Save +US$ 58 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.