- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lake Manyara, Lake Eyasi, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater & Lake Natron Safari
- Photograph incredible wildlife on safari drive
- Interact with the Maasai and Hudzabe Bush Men people
- Savour a traditional lunch in a local community
On our adventure camping safari, you can immerse yourself in the Tanzania wilderness. Travel on rough and adventurous roads, pass tiny rural settlements and witness fascinating landscapes and abundant wildlife. All your senses will feel alive – smelling early morning coffee, experiencing the thrill of a kill and feeling the chill in the air of a morning game drive. Fall asleep to the hooting of an owl and wake up to the roaring of a lion. When you are camping, the safari experience is all the more intense as you are ‘right in the middle’ of it all. The nearness to nature compensates for the luxury of a lodge.
See a huge variety of wildlife such as water birds, antelopes and noisy troops of baboons in Lake Manyara National Park, and experience a collapsed volcano filled with predators and prey in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Book your adventure safari today.
The most memorable part of our trip was witnessing thousands baby wildebeest born with lots of Cats waiting for their meal in Hot air balloon ride in the air were breathtaking, really a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We also very much enjoyed Maasai Bomas visit, their dance, their culture preservation, their way of life was best as the word, this trip was the perfect ending to our journey.”
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Eyasi – Ngorongoro crater
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater - Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Full Day at Serengeti Plains
Day 5: Serengeti National Park – Lake Natron
Day 6: Lake Natron – Arusha
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide and safari cook
- Meals according to travel plan
- Mineral water (3 litres per day per person)
- Accommodation in tents
- Tents, mattresses & camping equipment
- All national park fees
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- Sleeping bag
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request the accommodation before and after safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs.