- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the world famous Serengeti National Park
- Watch hundreds of animals and birds in one place
- Fullday game drives in three popular safari destinations in Africa
This safari tour especially offers you 3 days at one of the most famous national parks in the world "Serengeti National Park", which is famous for its large concentration of big mammals.
Besides Serengeti, you will also be able to visit Tarangire National Park, which is very popular for its Baobab Tree and great wildlife spotting. Finish this Safari by visiting the Ngorongoro Crater, which gives you the opportunity to see rhinos living there.
Please see the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
- Airport transfer
- Guide and driver
- All entrance fees
- All listed activities
- Bottled water
- Three meals a day
- 4x4 Safari vehicle with pop-up roof
- All listed accommodations
- National or international flights
- Any items of personal nature
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.