- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the world famous national parks–Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Stunning scenery and African wildlife
- Fantastic flora and fauna.
- Be accommodated in public campsites on a full board basis.
We provide mainly smaller tents having a capacity of two people whereby mattresses are put on the sewn-in ground sheet and all preparations at the camp are done on arrival with clients participating with pitching the tents. Washroom and shower room facilities are set separate from the tents and they are made to provide reasonable hygienic standard.
This is a real authentic African experience - still with the benefits and comforts of a safari guide, a cook and few more attendants to take care of all your needs. This tour thrives to provide the highest level of comfort to allow clients experience the intimate contact with the bush and the live sounds of the African nights that gives a truly authentic adventure.
If any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us here at Bookmundi.
Day 1: Arrive in Arusha
Day 2: ARUSHA TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 3: EXPLORE SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 4: EXPLORE SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Day 5: SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO CRATER
Day 6: EXLORE NGORONGORO CRATER AND DRIVE TO ARUSHA
- Private Safari Vehicle 4 x 4 open roof
- Professional driver guide
- Airport transfers JRO.ARUSHA/JRO
- Full Board Accommodation
- All Park Entry Fees
- Flying Doctor insurance within East Africa
- Government taxes
- Tent and mattresses
- Cook and cooking utensils
- Food, drinks e.g water, coffee, juice, champagne and snacks
- Any other transfer and tours
- Any Airfare and visas
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.