- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
Your next adventure takes you to the iconic Serengeti National Park, home to the Great Migration. Those lucky enough to witness this phenomenon from up close have described it as a life-changing experience and it is easy to understand why. The sight of predatory action right in front of you or watching thousands of game animals trying to make their way across crocodile infested rivers is a sight you'll never forget.
The last leg of this journey takes you to the Ngorongoro Crater, an adventure unlike any other. The high walls of the crater prevented man from interfering with the ecosystem and also refrained the animals from interacting with the outer world. As a resut, the crater is home to some of the most exotic species on the planet, including the rare African black rhino. This is the best place to see the Big 5 on the same day, and the small geographical area also ensures that you never go back home feeling disappointed.
Day 1: Arusha town - Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Full day in Serengeti park
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Highland
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater tour/Arusha town
- Camping accommodation,with ground matresses
- park and camping fees
- meals and cook who will prepare the meals during the safari
- transport in a 4Wd car with pop up roof and driven by knowledgable driver guide
- all camping gears i.e folding chairs and table,utensils,tents and sleeping bags
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- All International Flights/local Flights + Taxes
- Visa fees, Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Visit to Masai Cultural Village
- Excursions, services and activities not mentioned in this program
- Personal expenses e.g. laundry, telephone calls, Drinks, Tips and gratuities
- Save US$ 33+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.