- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Safari in Lake Manyara National Park
- Safari in Serengeti National Park
- Meet with the local Masaai people in the Ngorongoro also densely populated with wildlife
- See lion tree climbing at Lake Manyara
On the first day of this safari you and your fellow travellers will visit Lake Manyara at the first day where you will see tree-climbing lions regularly climbing into the acacia canopy, probably to run away the concentration of biting insects.
Lake Manyara is also home to large herds of buffalo, wildebeests, zebras, giraffes, elephants and hippo pools.
The Lake Manyara National Park also attracts water birds such as herons, storks, kingfishers and the iconic fish eagle. The National park is home to Tanzania's birdlife, with 400-plus species recorded, counting 50 birds of prey, raucous forest hornbills, pink-hued flamingos and flotillas of pelicans. In Tarangire you will see the variety of species and sunset which is the best national park in the world for relaxing and enjoying early in the morning and evening sunset
The following day our professional driver guide takes you through Serengeti National Park which will give you the chance to experience the BIG five (5) and other animal like elephants, giraffes, dik diks, zebras, gazelles, impalas, hartebeests, topis, buffalos, and waterbucks. Furthermore, we guestimate that you will see about 500 bird species, including ostrich, secretary bird, Kori bustard, crowned crane, marabou stork, martial eagle, lovebirds, and many species of vultures.
We look forward to providing you with a fantastic safari experience in some of Tanzania and Africa's best national wildlife parks.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
Day 5: Lake Manyara National Park and back to Arusha
- 4 nights camping accommodation
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
- 2 nights hotel Accommodation after and before safaris
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Sleeping bags and mattress
- Travel insurance
- International air fares
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
- Save +US$ 42 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.> Clothes : A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes. > Comfortable shoes