- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Safari in Lake Manyara National Park
- Safari in Serengeti National Park
- Meet with the local Masaai people in the Ngoro Crater also densely populated with wildlife
On the first day of this safari you and your fellow travellers will visit Lake Manyara at the first day where you will see tree-climbing lions regularly climbing into the acacia canopy, probably to run away the concentration of biting insects. Lake Manyara is also home to large herds of buffalo, wildebeests, zebras, giraffes, elephants and hippo pools. The Lake Manyara National Park also attracts water birds such as herons, storks, kingfishers and the iconic fish eagle. The National park is home to Tanzania's birdlife, with 400-plus species recorded, counting 50 birds of prey, raucous forest hornbills, pink-hued flamingos and flotillas of pelicans etc.
The following day our professional driver guide takes you through Serengeti National Park which will give you the chance to experience the BIG five (5) and other animal like elephants, giraffes, dik diks, zebras, gazelles, impalas, hartebeests, topis, buffalos, and waterbucks. Furthermore, we guestimate that you will see about 500 bird species, including ostrich, secretary bird, Kori bustard, crowned crane, marabou stork, martial eagle, lovebirds, and many species of vultures.
Day 5 of this tour will take place in Serengeti National Park where our driver guide will drive you through the Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden in terms of wildlife. Here you can expect to see hot springs, the maasai community and of course various animal species.
We look forward to providing you with a fantastic safari experience in some of Tanzania and Africa's best national wildlife parks.
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater tour and back to Arusha
- All Park entrance fees
- 4WD transportation while on Safari
- Staff salaries and fees
- 4 nights camping accommodation
- Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch / Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari
- Services of a cook
- Hotel accommodation at the day you arrival and day of you leave in Arusha
- Sleeping bags
- services of driver guide
- • Visa and International flight tickets fees
- • Laundry services
- • Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- • All items of person nature such as telephone call, fax, email etc
- • International Airfares and departure taxes
- Save US$ 47+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.