- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience Fantastic Wild Life in Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Parks
- 5 Days Full Board Safari including Hotel, Food, and Safari
This will be a private safari (only you and your guide in the jeep) tour. A professional guide will be with you all the time. You can also experience early morning game drives.
The safari will take place in a Land Rover or Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 jeep with pop-up roof, freezer or cooler box, binoculars, and inverter (for charging batteries). Complimentary drinks and snacks are available each day during the game drives.
We kindly ask you to see the itinerary to see the day-to-day programme for this safari. The accommodation listed in the program are regularly visited and inspected, to ensure quality and comfort.
We promise you an exciting, fun and memorable safari in Tanzania.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro airport to Karatu
Day 2: Game Viewing at Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Transfer to Airport
- Transfers listed in the program
- Guide (English speaker) and jeep
- Full board with some picnic lunches during the safari
- Unlimited mineral water, 1 soft drink and 1 beer per person per day on the jeep during safari
- AMREF Flying Doctors insurance for air medical evacuation service (500 Km radius)
- International flights
- Drinks at hotels/lodges/tented camps
- Laundry service
- Personal expenses and all what is not explicitly included
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAirline schedules may change and flights may be delayed or cancelled for a range of reasons including but not limited to bad weather, air traffic control delays, strikes, technical disruptions, network changes and late inbound aircraft. Accordingly, Savannah Explorers does not guarantee that the airline will be able to carry you and your baggage in accordance with the date and time of the flights specified in your booking and is not responsible for any flight change/delay/cancellation. Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation 045 days prior trip start date, or in the case of noshows: No Refund. In case of cancellation +45 days prior to the trip start date: Full Refund There are no refunds for unused portions of the program, and refunds will not be made to clients who do not complete the tour for any reason. Amendments made to the itinerary once paid for, may result in additional costs. Alterations of tours: We reserve the right to alter the route and settlements in the itinerary, provided that conditions necessitate it for the good safety of the client. To change accommodation (hotel, lodge, tented camp, guest house, campsite etc.) with another hotel having the same standard, or higher. Insurance: It must be clearly understood that these are adventure safaris and there are certain dangers and risks which are inevitable. Whilst every care is taken for the safety and comfort of our clients, the company accepts no liability for all or any of the following: * Damage or loss of property of any client, howsoever caused. * Sickness, infection, injury or death of the clients,howsoever caused. * Change of itinerary due to road and weather conditions. * Damages, directly or indirectly, arising out of delays in departure or arrival including delays occasioned by the missing of road, rail, ship or aircraft connections. * War, and other likely calamities which may occurs while on the safari. You can purchase an insurance online with Mondial Assistance or any other insurance company.