- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- It offers you the relative luxury of being able to sleep in huts along the entire route.
- The Marangu route is one of the most popular routes to the summit of Kilimanjaro.
Nobody, even how fit they are, know how their body will respond in high altitude. If you want to increase your chances for making a successful summit, we recommend the Machame route.
The shared hut accommodation on the Marangu route is one of the main differences compared to the other routes, where you have to camp. Mineral water, soft drinks, chocolates and beers are also sold at all the camps on this route.
All your equipment and supplies are portered and our cook will prepares all your meals.
Day 1: Day 1: Transfer to Mt. Kilimanjaro and start the climb
Day 2: Day 2: Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Marangu Route
Day 3: Day 3: Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Marangu Route
Day 4: Day 4: Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Marangu Route
Day 5: Day 5: Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Marangu Route
- English speaking mountain guide and assistant.
- Porters - 3 per client for carrying all the gear.
- 2 transfers from and to Marangu Park gate and return.
- 3 meals per day while trekking ,vegetarian or non-vegetarian, pending your preference.
- 4 night’s accommodation in mountain huts.
- All park entrance fees and government fees and taxes.
- First Aid Kit including
- All necessary trekking equipment
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Visa and Travel Insurance
- Tips to mountain crew which is highly recommended. (Per porter per day is from 6 – 8 USD, Assistance guide / cook - per day is from 12 – 15 USD, Guides per day is from 20 – 25 USD)
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.