- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Leopard)
- Visiting three of the best safari destinations in Tanzania
- Private cooks cooking meals
Serengeti National Park has vast plains of grassland, woods and swamps, that stretch up to the horizon. The plains are home to approximately 70 large mammal and some 500 avifauna species, including the largest terrestrial mammal migration in the world.
Lake Manyara National Park is a birdwatcher's paradise because you can easily spot at least 100 of the 400 bird species found in this area in one day.
Ngorongoro Crater has one of the densest animal habitats in the world. You can spot the Big Five, and hundreds of other animal and bird species in this crater.
To find out more about this tour and where it will take you, please refer to the itinerary section.
Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania
Day 2: Transfer to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Transfer to Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Full day in Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater
- Hotel overnight in Arusha before and after Safari
- National Park entrance fees
- All accommodation during the safari
- Camping gears (tents, mattresses, chairs, tables)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private cook for the safari
- Safari transport in a proper safari vehice
- Professional driver guide
- Drinking water during safari
- Airport transfers
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
- International flights
- Personal items like visa, laundry
- Sleeping bags
- Any other meals than the ones mentioned
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.