- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 200
- Game Driving in the utterly beautiful Tarangire National Park
- Safari in the Ngorongoro Crater often referred to as the eighth wonder of the world!
- Safari in a 4x4 Toyota Landcruiser with popup roof accompanied by expert guide & driver!
Join our professional and experienced guides on an adventure of a lifetime! In this 5 day / 4 night safari you will witness the utterly beautiful Tarangire National Park, which is known for its population of big elephants. You will also visit Ngorongoro Crater, sometimes called the eighth wonder of the world and of course the world famous Serengeti National Park, with lions and cheetahs at every corner!
It's exciting, it's an adventure and it is simply shockingly beautiful the nature that you will be surrounded by! Please do check the Itinerary for day-to-day details.
We made a choose for Luxury natural lodge accommodation in the wild, which was really affordable comparing with other company.
The trip was well organized whole experience was amazing !
I would do it again”
I really liked going at the start of the rain season since we got to see more variety in weather. Afterwards I feel like I could have skipped Tarangire National Park, since all the animals we saw there we also saw in Serengeti, although the environment in the two parks was really different so therefore I don't regret seeing both of them. The best thing with visiting all of those four parks was the big variety in environment, otherwise I'd probably feel fine with only visiting Serengeti.”
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire
Day 2: Lake Manyara
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
- All taxes/VAT
- All park fees
- Accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- All camping equipment
- 2 or 3 meals a day as described in itinerary
- Bottled water (1,5 litre per person, per day)
- Transportation as mentioned in the tour description (4x4 Toyota Landcruiser with pop-up roof)
- Airport transfers if requested (Arusha Airport or Kilimanjaro Airport only)
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description
- A professional driver/guide
- International flights from home and back
- Tips (for your guide and chef)
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal food and drinks. Alcohol, cigarettes and soda
- Other personal items
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.