- duration 5 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Drives in 3 major National Parks in Tanzania
- Watch the Big Five ( Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, Leopard) in action
When talking about Tanzanian National Parks, people usually refer to Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara, which are visited by thousands of tourists every year.
Our driver guides are professionals and will make sure you see lions, elephants, rhinos, buffaloes, leopards and many other animals. The accommodations are of international standard with hospitable staff providing the services.
Please see the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Arrival Tanzania
Day 2: Transfer to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Transfer to Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Full day in Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Transfer to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Hotel overnight before and after the Safari
- National Parks Entrance fees
- Accommodation during the safari, per the itinerary
- Safari transport in safari proper car
- Professional driver guide
- Private safari
- Drinking water during Safari
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- Tips for the driver guide as mentioned above
- International flights
- Personal items like visa, laundry
- Save +US$ 49 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.