- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Explore 4 parks in just 5 days
- Travel within your budget
- Get another experience under the African stars
- Pure budget Safaris
Next up on your African safari is the Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti really doesn't need any introduction. Home to the Great Migration, this is where all your African dreams and adventures come true.
Last but not the least, we take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, a magnificent caldera that makes it possible for you to see the Big 5 in a single day. The caldera has been cut off from the external world due to its high crater rims, and this means that the wildlife found within the crater is as breathtaking as it gets.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater and back to Arusha
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation in Campsites based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- Camping fees
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- Zanzibar Beaches
- Kilimanjaro Climb
- International flight
- Accommodation on night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSafari Information: Starting & Ending at Arusha Town The nearest Airport to fly into is the Kilimanjaro International Airport(JRO) Price is based on camping accommodation. However, the safari can be upgraded to standard and luxury lodge depending on the availability of rooms. Game drives starts at Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, This is the main focus of the tours, and all accommodations are designed to provide the best opportunities to meet your interest, while staying within your budget. The quality of your experience is our number one priority and above all, our field experience is what makes us unique.