- Explore 4 parks in just 5 days
- Travel within your budget
- Get another experience under the African stars
- Pure budget Safaris
Next up on your African safari is the Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti really doesn't need any introduction. Home to the Great Migration, this is where all your African dreams and adventures come true.
Last but not the least, we take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, a magnificent caldera that makes it possible for you to see the Big 5 in a single day. The caldera has been cut off from the external world due to its high crater rims, and this means that the wildlife found within the crater is as breathtaking as it gets.
In the morning at 08.30 hrs, our representative will pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive 120 kms to the Tarangire National Park for game drives and the beginning of your Tanzania Safari. Enjoy a lunch picnic at the park and continue with your afternoon game viewing as you search for animals such as the lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, python, zebra, oryx, impala and more. The Tarangire is home to more than 450 species of birds as well. Late in the afternoon, your driver will take you for dinner.
Overnight at campsite FB
Day 02: Tarangire – Lake Manyara National Park
Enjoy early morning game drives in Tarangire then return back to your lodge or camp at 08.45 hrs for breakfast. Then drive 220 kms to the Manyara National Park and have your lunch box on the way. Enjoy an evening game drive in the Manyara National Park.
Dinner and overnight at campsite, Manyara. FB
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, leave with your packed lunch for a full game drive of the acacia savannahs of the central and eastern region at the Serengeti National Park. Around 12.30pm and 13.00pm, break off for your picnic lunch. Thereafter, proceed with an afternoon game drive. Between mid-January and mid-April, 95% of wildebeest females mate and about 8 to 8.5 months later, these females give birth to their offsprings on the same southern plains after a long travel.
Evening drive to your campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 04: Serengeti/ Ngorongoro.
After breakfast, leave with your packed lunch drive. Fall in love with the game you see en-route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, the perfect way to prepare you for the magical scenes up ahead. Watch out for more animals as you head to Olduvai Gorge, the site of Louis and Mary Leakey's renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of man's earliest known ancestral remains. There is time to walk through the small museum. After a picnic lunch, continue to your lodge for dinner.
Overnight at the campsite.
Day 05: Ngorongoro Crater /Arusha:
Descend into the crater for a 6-hour crater tour adventure. This 100 square mile natural amphitheatre is host to an astonishing array of wildlife and you may be lucky enough to see rhino, elephant, lion, buffalo as well as large herd's zebras and wildebeest. A picnic lunch will also be taken in the crater itself. Later in the afternoon, drive back to Arusha.
End of Tour.
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation in Campsites based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- Camping fees
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- Zanzibar Beaches
- Kilimanjaro Climb
- International flight
- Accommodation on night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- The nearest Airport to fly into is the Kilimanjaro International Airport(JRO)
- Price is based on camping accommodation. However, the safari can be upgraded to standard and luxury lodge depending on the availability of rooms.
- Game drives starts at Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, This is the main focus of the tours, and all accommodations are designed to provide the best opportunities to meet your interest, while staying within your budget. The quality of your experience is our number one priority and above all, our field experience is what makes us unique.