- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 5 days 4 nights budget camping safari
- Big five animals safari
Our broad selection of African Camping Safaris has been cherry picked by our intrepid safari experts and is representative of the best African camping tours available on the continent.
Most of the Camping Safaris are conducted with the use of walk in two man dome tents. These tents are specifically designed with the African Bush in mind. Each tent is large, spacious and well ventilated. It is often expected that you will bring along your own sleeping bag, however on several of the Safaris listed a sleeping bag will be provided (or one will be available for hire).
Please see the itinerary tab for details of the day-by-day activities on this wonderful Safari in Tanzania.
Day 1: Lake- Manyara- Nationa -Park
Day 2: Serengeti-National-Park
Day 3: Serengeti-National-Park
Day 4: Serengeti-National-Park
Day 5: Ngorongoro- Crater
- All park entry fees
- All camping fees
- Ngorongoro crater service fees
- 4WD safari vehicle with open roof and radio call
- All necessary camping equipments
- Three meals a day
- Mineral water
- English speaking driver and guide
- Olduvai fees $ 36 per person
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.