- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search the Serengeti for close encounters with Africa’s Big Five
- Drive into the heart of the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Explore the lush floor of the collapsed volcano in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Enjoy the solitude and serenity of Lake Manyara National Park as you relax in the shade
This unforgettable Tanzanian safari journey will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals.
The tour will further take you to the Serengeti National Park, into the heart of wild Africa, a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where every day brings a new landscape and a new adventure. Visit the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
FOR SAFARI PART:
Hans is an awesome animal seeker and spotter, well informative with a wealth of knowledge about everything in the National Parks.
We can’t say enough about Brian who organizes this trip from our first email, the choice of accommodation was breathtaking, we had our recommendations but he advised other cozier accommodations which we trusted and was the best.
FOR KILIMANJARO PART:
is more about the team led by Faza and his team of porters and chef they are story teller and the trip would not have been the same without them. I went into this excited for the physical adventure but I learned so much which was just icing on the cake making the trip that much better. These guys are amazing cooks (I wish they sold a guide cookbook, I ate way better on the trip than I do at home) and made sure each and everyone one of us was well taken care of. We had a group of 7 plus our two guides which was the perfect size and afforded us the ability to split up into two groups on the second day so part of the younger group could trek fast than the older ones. The hike in and out was not as bad as I expected just make sure you are well hydrated and eat plenty of snacks and drink enough water, which the guides make sure you do.
All in all I can't recommend this trip with Dahlia Tours enough! I am a professional travel advisor and will be recommending this trip and company to all of my clients. We are selective about the companies we work with, only partnering with the most reputable companies who will take care of our clients and have them coming back raving and wanting to do another trip. I am glad I was part of this trips”
We met the entire team ready at the airport, we formed such a tight bond but from our first interaction with our second contact to our last they have been nothing but outstanding. You can feel the tem work as all departments helped us with the payment process, the flight information, and picking out some of the best accommodations, Knowing that Brian called every evening during our safari eased our minds as we approached our first trip to the motherland.
Our final contact ‘Sarah’ did a spectacular job with running through our itinerary a few days before we departed, her conversation allowed us to ask our last minute questions, understand about tipping (who to tip, how much to tip, when to tip), etc. Another great member of the Dahlia travel company's team.
The young generation and professional youthful minds.”
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
Day 3: Full Day at Serengeti Plains
Day 4: Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro crater – Arusha
- 5-day game safari to Tanzania’s northern circuit
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the five day safari
- All game viewing activities specified in itinerary
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- Items of personal nature (i.e. laundry)
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Save US$ 88+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request the accommodation before and after safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. Please note this itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice according to local conditions/park rules. The order of places visited could also be changed according to the guide’s decision. Tipping guideline: The group should tip the guide around $20 a day.