- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search the Serengeti for close encounters with Africa’s Big Five
- Drive into the heart of the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Explore the lush floor of the collapsed volcano in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Enjoy the solitude and serenity of Lake Manyara National Park as you relax in the shade
This unforgettable Tanzanian safari journey will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals.
The tour will further take you to the Serengeti National Park, into the heart of wild Africa, a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where every day brings a new landscape and a new adventure. Visit the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
Day 3: Full Day at Serengeti Plains
Day 4: Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro crater – Arusha
- 5-day game safari to Tanzania’s northern circuit
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the five day safari
- All game viewing activities specified in itinerary
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- Items of personal nature (i.e. laundry)
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request the accommodation before and after safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. Please note this itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice according to local conditions/park rules. The order of places visited could also be changed according to the guide’s decision. Tipping guideline: The group should tip the guide around $20 a day.