- 5day ultimate game viewing
- This safari is available from Arusha, Dar es salaam or Mwanza city
- See magnificent landscapes including the Great Rift valley
- Search out the Great Migration
This safari is orchestrated by a competent and professional local guide on game viewing through the bowl shaped Ngorongoro crater and the endless plains of the Serengeti, search out for the Big 5 including Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo all roaming in their natural habitat. This short-trip is perfect for all ages and can fulfill all your African safari needs and preference.
Day 1: Serengeti National park
Day 2: Serengeti
Day 3: Serengeti
Day 4: Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro and Mwanza or Arusha
- All park entrance fees
- Guaranteed departure
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking safari guide
- All Meals from start to completion
- 4x4 Safari vehicle with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography with guaranteed window seat
- Complementary bottled water and soft drinks while on game viewing
- Accommodation at the specified lodge/ tented camps or similar
- Complementary transfers and pick up
- Balloon Safari
- Masai Boma Visit
- Visa ($ 50 to 100 available at the airport upon arrival)
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry, tips and Guide/porter gratitude
- Optional activites as per itinerary
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?