- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Tarangire National Park, Central Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara
- Enjoy nature at her raw and untouched best
- Discover the best of African wildlife
- Check out the BIG 5
Key highlights of your adventure include the Serengeti National Park, the most famous park in Tanzania. This is where you can witness the famed Great Wildebeest Migration from July to October. We also visit the Tarangire National Park, known for Tarangire River which flows all year round and home to elephant migration; and Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest caldera where lions, cheetahs, elephants, and rhinos can be found within short distances.
So pack your bags and head on this adventure of a lifetime, safe in the knowledge that you're getting to see the best of sceneries at never-before prices.
to do the trip with William.
William was a great tour guide! He showd vast knowledge on everything from the animals to the nature that surrounded us. In addition, he greeted us warmly and was very nice throughout the whole trip.
There is no doubt in our minds that if we come back to Tanzania we will want to do more trips with William and if we will hear from anyone we know that they are going to Tanzania, we will recomend on Gosheni and especially on William.”
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Central Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Central Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Lake Manyara National Park
- All accommodation
- All meals
- Park Fees
- All activities
- Unlimited game drive in a safari jeep with pop-up roof
- Professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All drinking water during safari
- International Flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Visa Fees
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.