- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the centerpiece of a visit to Tanzania the Serengeti Game Drives
- See lions, cheetahs, leopards, rhinos, elephants, giraffes and other large mammals
- Witness thousands of herbivores in Serengeti like eland, topi, kongoni, impala & gazelle
- Get to know the local Maasai tribe and learn about their culture
Our tours reveal this larger than life wildlife migration of huge predator concentrations and river crossings, where lion prides, leopards and even cheetahs can be sighted. And we introduce you to the local tribe known as the Maasai in order to engage with them and learn about their culture.
One of the highlights of an experience in Tanzania is the annual Serengeti wildlife migration. Regarded as nature at her most extravagant, it involves hundreds of thousands of wildebeest, zebra and antelope running the gauntlet of predators as they migrate around the Serengeti and through the African ecosystem. It’s survival of the fittest as they plunge through crocodile-infested waters on their annual exodus north.
The Serengeti is Tanzania's oldest national park and was recently proclaimed the 7th wonder of the modern world. Yet even when the wildlife migration is quiet, the Serengeti offers arguably the most scintillating game-viewing in Africa: great herds of buffalo, smaller groups of elephant and giraffe, and thousands of eland, topi, kongoni, impala and Grant’s gazelle. It's a photographers dream landscape.
Let us take you to Serengeti - front seat and center, to experience it all.
Day 1: Leave for Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Serengeti National Park Game Drive
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
- Pop-up roof and cpen sided 4x4 vehicle with max 6 passengers per vehicle
- Park fees and government taxes
- Meals as specified - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Drinking water
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Camping equipment
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips for the guide and crew
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, other)
- Government imposed increase of taxes
- Sleeping bags
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChildren 12 years or older are allowed on this tour