- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience a wildlife safari in the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater
- See lions, leopards, elephants, zebras, and colorful birds in their natural habitat
- Experience Serengeti wildebeest migration
- Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater to spot lions, cheetahs, elephants, Buffallo, Giraffes
This gives you the chance to experience all the iconic animals of Africa on an intense, compact safari tour. At the same time, the trip features both hotel accommodation in Arusha and stay in a public tented camp, where you can enjoy first-hand interaction with the nature of Africa by sleeping in the tent. The tents are equipped with mattresses and sleeping bags, there are toilet facilities in the campsite within all the parks.
The 4 days tour typically start from/to Arusha but if you are flying into Tanzania then we have the option of picking you from the airport in Kilimanjaro and transferring you to Arusha and starting the tour the next day. You will be met at Kilimanjaro Airport by your guide, who will take you to a hotel in Arusha where you will check in and rest at the hotel.
Your tour will end in Arusha, but if you are flying out the next day we will drop you back to Kilimanjaro International Airport from Arusha.
Please refer to the itinerary for day to day activities of this safari.
Day 1: Arusha - Serengeti
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Drive from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro crater & back to Arusha
- All park fees
- Transfers to/from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- 4X4 Vehicle (Toyota Land cruiser/Land Rover) with Pop Up roof for better animal viewing
- Food (breakfast, Lunch and dinner) and drinking water during the safari in the parks
- Accomodation in parks plus two nights in a hotel on B&B basis (one before the safari and one after the safari)
- Wages of Professional guide
- Hotel pick up
- Tips/gratuities for Professional guides
- Flights, visas; insurance; souvenirs;
- Food and drinks away from the safari
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information Prices are per person with double occupancy.